For any additional queries that remain unanswered, please contact us.
Q: What is the difference between an IV drip, push and booster?
IV is an abbreviation for “intravenous”. To administer an IV Drip, a small plastic tube is inserted into a vein using a needle. IV Drips consist of 250-1000 ml of fluid with a mixture of vitamins and antioxidants. The intravenous route is the fastest way to deliver fluids and vitamins throughout the body with a 100% absorption into the bloodstream. IV Drips usually take 45-60 minutes to infuse.
An IV Push is also infused directly into the bloodstream via plastic catheter that is inserted into the vein. IV Pushes are smaller doses and are typically a 60cc syringe of high dose vitamins & glutathione with minimal fluid hydration. You still get a 100% absorption via an IV Push and they typically take 10-15 minutes to administer.
A Vitamin Booster is the quickest of the vitamin and nutrient therapies and can be delivered in less than a minute. These injections are given intramuscularly, directly into the gluteal or deltoid muscle. There is no IV access required for the vitamin boosters. Although booster shots boast a similar absorption rate to the IVs in the bloodstream, the dosages of vitamins are lower as only small volumes can be injected into the muscle.
Q: How often should I get Intravenous or intramuscular therapy?
The frequency of these services is determined on a patient by patient basis as we take a customized approach to your individual needs. For preventative health and wellness, we recommend a minimum of two IV drips per month to help balance any vitamin deficiencies.
Q: Why should you become a client of Health Infusion Bermuda Ltd?
When it comes to health and beauty, there is no other luxury wellness boutique in which services are delivered so safely and precisely, by such a high calibre of practitioners.
Some reasons Health Infusion Bermuda will become your favorite place to go:
- Our philosophy is different in that we perform only a limited selection of procedures in order to obtain optimal expertise, and therefore the best results for our patients.
- We employ some of the most experienced practitioner in the health and wellness sphere in North America. By agreement, they maintain active licenses in their respective provinces and states which allows them to continuously receive exposure and training in the most up-to-date techniques.
- Founded and owned by a corporate lawyer experienced in the running of companies and regulatory and compliance environments, Health Infusion is a highly regulated and safe environment.
- Our practice is small and invitation-based, relying on clientele who are passionate about the services we provide and who value quality and confidentiality. As a result, we have the flexibility to arrange special and personalized services in conjunction with our client’s requests.
- Our established relationships with local practitioners allow the most client-centric, collaborative approach to wellness possible.